80% AFUE Two Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- Two-Stage, Variable-Speed Heating: Provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home while improving air filtration and reducing sound levels.
- Increase Your Cooling Efficiency: If you have a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump, you can get up to an additional 1-SEER boost with this furnace equipped with iSEER technology.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: With the inclusion of an insulated blower compartment, this furnace operates at very low noise levels.
Combine this furnace with our coils and air conditioners or heat pumps and enjoy increased home comfort and 80% AFUE heating efficiency. More consistent temperatures come standard with this unit’s two stages of operation and variable-speed motor. This model not available in Canada.
Frigidaire 90 Series Programmable Thermostat
- Interactive: Controls tailored to homeowner specifications make this thermostat very easy to use.
- Programmable: Set the comfort schedule to meet your needs and maximize your energy efficiency.
- Easy to See: Largest touchscreen in the industry.
The 90 Series Blue Touchscreen thermostat gives you the ability to set your heating and cooling equipment based on your unique schedule. This can help you reduce energy usage when you aren’t home. In addition, it contains features that make it easy to use and easy to read.
High Efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner
- Works 24/7: Every minute of the day your air cleaner is working hard for you by purifying the indoor air by taking it through four stages of filtration.
- Cleaner Air: Electronic Air Cleaners remove airborne contaminates through the principle of electrostatic precipitation. The friendly cleansing ions treat your indoor air by suppressing bacteria growth, suppressing mold growth, suppressing viruses and reducing odors.
- Effective: The lifetime, environmentally-friendly filtration system is designed to remove lung-damaging air pollutants down to 0.01 micron. It attacks all three classes of indoor air contaminants, particles, bioaerosols and odors/chemical vapors — when an optional Carbon Filter is added.
An electronic air cleaner can be one of the best things you add to your home heating and cooling system. It uses innovative technology to filter out even the smallest particles from your indoor air.